Sunday, September 7, 2008

In the Kitchen with Sinbearer

Sinbearer has a style and a name that is just as intriguing as he turns out to be himself when you meet him. It also reminds me that I should have thought of a cooler name every time I see him. :D

Q: So how did you come up with your username Sin?

I chose Sinbearer coz of, well i really devoted it to Lichelle, i was thinking like AngeLichelle or Sinbearer_the_BloodAngel then i decided on Sinbearer but the origin of the name came from her, i wanna be kinda like her protector or sumting like that

Q: How did you find Kongregate? Do you have any favorite games on Kongregate?

I found Kong by fate ( or i just forgot how i found this site mwahahaha)

I Love

Mud and Blood 2




coz it looks like the game i had in mind but mine is medieval based. KUDOS to M&B2 it’s the best

Q: I know you like MMOs, do you have a favorite MMO, and are there any consoles you like? Any favorite games on genres?

I play a lot, and i do mean a lot o MMO's, my most Favorite is











Ragnarok Online 1

(the original one) but the console part, I'd probably say PC's and the Genre is either Simulation or Strategy

Q: I’ve noticed that you like to make fun of everyone around. You can be a very funny guy at times. Explain that more for me.

This one, well... it's just me, I know I'm funny but if you saw me in person... you'll automatically judge from my facial expression i mean business, i swear... get to know me and you'll get it ^_^

Q: What would you like to see for yourself in the future, and on Kongregate in the future?

I don't exactly wanna go for Mod since I'm too lazy to ban people, i can see kong going to kick Armorgames' BUTT WOOOT GO KONG!!!

No comments: